Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today, We're Looking Through The Cubic Window




























Works under consideration: 6
Dark Angels in my soul: 1
Films to write: 1
JazzZombies in my garden: 76 (they’re back from Brighton, well most of them)
Widgets to create: #107. A Hulk Hogan/Wonder Woman Widget for cleaning the bathroom, looking damned sexy and frightening away gun crime.


Currently I have six comedy sketches out there. Fingers crossed, chakras primed, lamb chop sacrificed to the god of mint, secret message written under my eyelid, a quick message to the United Nations, and not forgetting my lucky rabbit foot (I have four of them and they’re called Fang, or CV *Fang to give him his full name).

Now I’m on holiday and writing ten pages of a screen play [SEE ‘Join The Dot']. I’m happy with the idea, so today is writing an outline and then the beats. All by next Saturday then I can continue my master plan to take over google, the internet, and very important commissioning executives HAHA!


TODAY
We will be looking through the cubic window.

INT/DAY
AN EMPTY THEATRE. PABLO PICASSO STANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EMPTY STAGE STARING AT THE ARCHITECTURE. ENTER A SENIOR NON COMMISSIONED OFFICER OF THE BRITISH ARMY, RSM W. JONES.

S/FX MARCHING FEET


RSM:
That man there! What are you looking at?

PICASSO:
I was looking at the patterns of light, the texture of the space, and feeling the energy of those who have gone before in this temple of performance.

RSM:
Stand up straight when I’m abusing you!

PICASSO LEANS TO ONE SIDE

RSM:
I said stand up straight you ‘orrible specimen you!

PICASSO:
If you were to lean as well.

THE RSM, TAKEN ABACK, LEANS

PICASSO: (cont.)
You will see I am straight.

THE RSM LEANS BACK TO THE PERPENDICULAR

RSM:
What’s the matter with you man? Are you an ARTIST!

PICASSO:
A humble painter.

RSM:
Why do you want to go and do something like that when you could be out their marching, fighting, and generally strutting like a GOD!

PICASSO:
Well apart from the fact that I can always have a lie in and I enjoy creating beauty, I’m world famous, very rich, and I get to shag some of the worlds most beautiful woman.

RSM:
BASTARD!

- END -

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to persuade one of my cats, ‘Agent Scar,’ that the RSPB** are bound to reject his application for membership.


* I lied Fang is in fact a lucky black cat.. HaHa!
** Royal Society for the Protection of Birds


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:03 pm, Blogger Les Becker said...

I knew I did right in hunting you down. If you're going to own the world (the Internet IS the world, right?) I wouldn't mind taking the part of "Evil Right-Hand Sycophant". I could do it, too. I've been practicing.

PS Tell Agent Scar that my Sheikh is no doubt trying to get a group together - he's been looking at me sideways a lot, lately.

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger JimKin said...

I think 'Evil Right-Hand Sycophant' aka 'The Broad' would suit...

Erm

JIMKIN HOLDS HIS CHIN AND PONDERS ON THE DANGER OF CAT FAMILIARITY...

more anon...

 
At 8:41 pm, Blogger Les Becker said...

You have a "Jim", too (I mean a "Jim II")!!! I know and love a "Jim". It's destiny. It must be.

Yours,
The Broad.

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger JimKin said...

Dear Broad,

I have several Jims. Currently I'm keeping the majority in check (well for a couple of days until I've finished this F$*^ing script)!

Later all the Jims came out to play.

BTW should there be four cats of the apocalypse?'

JimKin
Purveyor of Caped Cats
Since 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs