Monday, July 23, 2007

Stormtroopers and JazzZombies















Works under consideration: 9
Hangover: 1
Cigarettes Adored: Too Many, really
Innocent Thoughts: [erm!]

So another competition entered. Well three actually. See below for my Stormtrooper caption. I've also entered the script pitch contest for The Friday Night Project My Entries:

Brown's Britain
Alistair Darling is going through Bob Geldof's CV as he applies to join the 'Government of Talents:' "Well Bob Congratulations and welcome to the Ministry, we'd like you to be the first official celebrity hangman for independent television."

Charity Concert
Tony Blair adjusts the explosives strapped to his waist and walks into the middle of Coldplay, much to the chagrin, of a now, drunken, Prince Harry: "Leave it Tone, they are not worth the download."

Brown's Britain
Gordon Brown, although nailed to his personal cross, interviews Madonna, for the new post, Minister of Suffering.

It's late...
As I sit here looking across my acres of moonlit lawn I can…strange… several people, no wait, crowds of them, dozens of men and woman are walking towards the house. Everyone last one of them is wearing black, although it’s hard to be sure with only half a moon tonight. NO! they’re crowding up and blocking the windows. HELP! Some of them have gold chains hanging over their black turtle necks. Many of them are smoking Gitanes. There’s one with a double bass, another with a saxophone. O’ NO! I’m under siege from JazzZombies .

"Guard your GITANES!"

My Caption
"Wait till they find out it doesn't stop at Droidwich."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Mr Jim,

VERY Funny!!!


Fang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs