Tuesday, July 31, 2007

They Never Met No: 2.87th















You can now leave a comment on my blog.
I don’t get out much and this is my only way of attracting reality.

Works under consideration: 4
JazzZombies in my garden: 81.5
Carbon Footprint: Polar Bear Paw
Regretful Thoughts: Naught

The 2.87th in the third series of ‘They Never Met. A series of characters meeting unexpectedly in my head.

No: 2.87
Napoleon v Eddie Izzard

NAPOLEON:
Tres Jolie frock mon brave.

EDDIE:
Merci.

NAPOLEON:
Et le eye shadow really kicks out.

EDDIE:
It’s Jam actually.

NAPOLEON
O’ Oui. Le raspberry.

- END -

Creative Thoughts
I’ve been to a lot of workshops and courses on writing and performing and one of the traditional questions is “Where do you get your ideas from?” The trite answer used to be “I get them from the ‘ideas shop.’” Now it’s “I get them from www.ideas.com.” Ideas are all around. If you can’t find enough pick a number and get that many. How does that work? It works by making you think a little more. The first couple will be inspiration, the next few will be ‘grim’ then you break through to the really interesting stuff. Don’t think on ‘I need an idea.’ Instead think of ‘I want twenty ideas. Look up Gene Perret on Comedy Writing, he’s worth reading.

Now I’m off to hose down the JazzZombies with some GreenDay, a bottle of tree oil, vitriol, some brass cleaner, half a dozen popsicles, a lemon squeezer and the contents of my cafetiere.

Sound

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs