Saturday, July 28, 2007

Customers who bought...




















Works under consideration: 7
JazzZombies in my garden: 82
Empty Wine Bottles: 3
Innocent Thoughts: ‘Fluffy Kitten’

I was talking to Danni ‘The Woof-Woof-Lady’ and telling her about the USB Missile Launcher. You know the one, plug it into your computer and launch foam missiles at work mates, for fun. During my search I came across this on Amazon; a USB Circus Cannon; ‘Includes 3 foam "Rocket Babes" and a circus net to catch them.’

The upsell below the item on Amazon included this:

Customers Who Bought Items Like This Also Bought
The Dambusters
The Best of Depeche Mode Vol I + DVD


A Blip
It’s late and our Amazon customer is…watching the classic WWII 'Dambusters' movie, the sound is turned down, His ‘Best of Depeche Mode Vol I' CD is in the stereo, he’s listening to ‘Strangelove’ while repeatedly firing foam ‘Rocket Babes’ at his naked torso, with intense thought he moves the circus net over his warm skin…

Could this be you?

Hotdog S.M.D

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:44 pm, Blogger JimKin said...

Just testing the comment thingy.

No more 'Mr Fluffy Kitten!'

 
At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am that kitten...Mr JimKin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs