Saturday, August 11, 2007

Things I meant to say...


























S/FX A MAN COUGHS LOUDLY.

BTW
‘Cough, Cough.’ I’m over the worst of my bronchial infection (OK. So you’d call it a ‘man cold').

Works under consideration: 3
JazzZombies in my garden: 0 (I think they’re all in Brighton)
Gogol Bordello Tracks in my head: 2
Dark Angels appreciated and rejected: ‘S’ (That’s just the one then)
Films to write: 1
Cheery thoughts: 1 empty swimming pool, 500 naked women, 1 Jimmy Choo catalogue


So here it is. I’m a coward. I’m also very witty after the event. So here are some lines I made up and didn’t use to REAL people.

  • The Frenchman

  • The Boss

  • George W Bush


  • Can you spot what I said only in my head?




    The Frenchman
    An important Frenchman once criticised my choice of wine (it was a gentle tease). Here’s what was said.

    PHILIPPE:
    This is not wine. This is soft fruit in a bottle.

    JIM:
    Haha! Philippe why don’t you stop being French for a moment? Why not try something different? Why not try being Scottish for the evening? That way you wouldn’t have to worry about your hair, your clothes, or Johnny Halliday, and you could stay up all night polishing your caber.




    The Boss
    Imagine a Lancashire accent mixed with strong beer.

    BOSS:
    I like to keep fit with at the gym Jim. How do you keep fit?

    JIM:
    HaHa! I f**k Polar Bears. Not only does it keep me fit it reduces my carbon footprint by 72.2 per cent.




    George W Bush

    JIM:
    Mr President. Have another pretzel.



    ‘It's a stupid thing we say, Cursing tomorrow with sorrow…’


    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    At 4:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You make me laugh!

    Sometimes you are being too clever!!!

    Have you heard from 'I wish to remain anonymous!' recently?

    Purrr!

    Fang

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Humor blogs