Monday, August 27, 2007

Sheikh, Scar, and Fang – The Three Cats of the Apocalypse



















Works under consideration: 6
Dark Angels spotted close by: 1
Films to write: 1
JazzZombies in my garden: 0
(They’ve popped into Bodyshop for some Dermalogica, and body butter)
Widgets to create: #108 World domination Moisturizer and CAD package (plan new engines while caring for your hands).


So here I sit evil genius after world domination via the Internet

V.O.R:
Hold on!

JIM:
Who’s that?

VOR:
Don’t you recognize me?

THE VOICE OF REASON STEPS INTO THE BLOG

JIM:
O’ it’s you again.

JIM II:
That’s right. It’s me. ‘Voice of Reason’ aka ‘Jim II.’ The sensible part of your head.

JIM:
Go back to work, house-keeping, planning holidays, and looking at life-style magazines.

JIM II:
OK. But I’ll be back.

- END –

I thought I’d lost him at the shopping centre.

So I’m writing a film (10 pages for the Red Planet Competition,), and writing a blog for health reasons. And as an evil genius, well more of a foolish genius, up pops a 'Evil Right-Hand Sycophant' which is just what I need. Well when I say 'Evil Right-Hand Sycophant' I mean Les ‘The Broad from The North’ which is very handy.

But as an evil genius I also need some muscle and have therefore recruited ‘The Three Cats of the Apocalypse, Sheik, Scar, and Fang. At the moment they are slumbering in the giant Cedar tree and the bottom of the garden ready to be UNLEASHED!

I think they made a mistake choosing matching capes.

The furry trio of character assassins sit and purr, slumber, and purr, breath and purr. I have only to say the word and UNLEASH their side-way glances, disdainful noses, and irony. HAHA!

Well the films going well. I have an outline and several characters, no one has a name though but I do have an ending. So three days to create a work of GENIUS!

JIM II:
You’ll never do it!

JIM:
I’m going off you. CAPED CATS! DO YOUR WORK!

SHEIK YAWNS. FANG SCRATCHES HIMSELF. SCAR TURNS OVER

SCAR: (sotto voce)
You are merely human.

- END –

You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs