Thursday, August 30, 2007

Comedy Writing Cats




















Works under consideration: 17
Dark Angels written about: 1
Films to write: 0 (finished Red Planet 10 pages and synopsis)
Cats of the Apocalypse: 3
Widgets to create: #109 Comedy Writing Hover – funny yet clean


EXT/DAY
A BRANCH OF A CEDAR TREE STIRRING GENTLY IN THE BALMY WIND. THE THREE CATS OF THE APOCALYPSE SHEIK, FANG, AND SCAR DOZE

SHEIK:
Scar?

SCAR:
Yes?

SHEIK:
We are the Three Cats of the Apocalypse are we not? Yet the humans had Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

SCAR:
We don’t do pestilence.

SHEIK:
O.’.

FANG:
We do comedy.

- END –

Join The Dot
I did. I’ve written 10 pages of a screenplay called ‘Join The Dot’ and a so-so synopsis for the Red Planet Screenplay competition. I’m very pleased to have done an outline, written up 10 characters and been able to write something that I found funny in 5 days. Am I a comedy writer?

Other Work
I’ve sent off sketches and pitches to a couple of production companies. Hence 17 works under consideration.

World Domination
I hope to get my master plan underway. Although I think I need a mad scientist for help with the video and audio, and of course the planned new sites. I’ll push on this week with writing the master plan, creating a specification for the new web site and finally getting down to recording ‘rich content.’

EXIT JIMKIN

ENTER PROFESSOR FIN

PROFESSOR FIN:
Hello? Hellooooo! Hello!

- END -


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs