Monday, October 15, 2007

Baa Baa Zombie Sheep


Plug and Play Philosphy

Works under consideration: 4
Dark Angel: Down and out
Pyrates: Belike!
Nominations: 1
State of Mind: Bed-dancing-Sunday-morning
Comedy Writing WordMix: grave-Milligan Fry-trousers, Oscar-wallpaper, and of course Eddie-cat

INT/DAY
A HOTEL DINNING ROOM. THE WEST OF SCOTLAND

WAITRESS:
Good Morning!

ALL:
Morning!

WAITRESS:
Just to let you know we’re out of porridge*.

ALL:
O’.

EVERYONE SITS AT THE TABLE.

CWiW:
Has Goldie Locks been staying? I mean noooo porridge. I’m writing to Sean Connery and demand an apology.

ALL:
That’s enough JimKin.

- END –

The Great Trek
Seven hours, Count them. Seven whole mind-bum-numbing-hours in a car to the west of Scotland. But I did get to stay in a book shop.

What?

Yep. My reaction was ‘Well OK. But do I get to sleep in the Interior Design section? Or the erotica but please not in the Philosophy Section. We’ll be up all night arguing about things we don’t need to understand.’ Sleeping with Nitezche.

I know nothing about the chap. But ‘By The Power of Google’ Here’s a quote:

‘All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values.’

Well call me a dullard. Call me ignorant. Call me Shirley, Call me blind. Call me on the line /Call me call me any anytime/ Call me my love you can call me any day or night/ Call me**

And tell me he’s an arse. Have you seen the size of the man’s moustache? Like an agoraphobic sheep looking for shelter under a very small cliff. I don’t even understand the quote. Let me have a think…

NOPE. Still don’t get it.

Thinking hard.

O’ I get it.

I lied. I just have this powerful need to rip the facial hair from his face and send him out to work.

Now for Zombie Sheep...

Thank you to Danni ‘The Woof-Woof Lady’ for lending me the Zombie Survival Guide. Which includes the gem ‘Blades don’t need reloading.’ I was going to spin off into a whole treasure chest of ideas about Zombie sheep but some Kiwi’s have released a film concerning this matter ‘Black Sheep.’ So I’ll move on to my colony of JazzZomibes who live in my garden. Who even as you read are tapping at my window demanding fresh Rum and Coke, soft shoes, and some doilies.


Tune into the next blog
Taste the power of the sea! Meet several Pyrates, track down Sharon (a really beautiful and clever fish) and I hope touch ‘The Three Cats of the Apocalypse.’


*In an Australian accent
** Yep Blondie.


WOODY: (V.O.)
Sharon! My little sliver of Moonlight!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs