Wednesday, November 07, 2007

...is escapling to Dyslexia


All that clutters is gold

Works under consideration: 19
Dark Angel: Rejoined
Interruptions: Banditos
State of Mind: Atlas Does Dallas
Comedy WordMix: Peep-Show, Peep-Hole, Peep-Deep, Leap-Beep, Flip-Dip


Introduction
I’d like to introduce you to Spen. Part Guitarist, part Internet-WebGuru and part Klingon (in a nice sort of sharing way). He is helping and sharing my plan for World Domination via the WebInternetThingy and stealth marketing…Hence the picture above, which is really my desk, with my bits and bobs and will form the basis of a Web site which will bring me wealth and power or, well…a little recognition and folkychaps wishing to purchase or even commission my sillywritingviBE.

Spen took many pictures of the desk and of me. I might be brave and post my face such as it is…

S/FX: THE SOUND OF A CRICKET BALL BOUNCING ON A WELL OILED STRIP OF WILLOW.

JOSE:
Si. You woz OUT!

ALICANTE
It never touched me!

CWiW:
What are you two doing in my blog?

JOSE:
We were looking for somewhere flat to practice our off drives.

ALICANTE:
And the cover drive.

JOSE & ALICANTE:
SI!

THE BANDIDOS LAUGH AND TUG AT EACH OTHER’S MOUSTAGES

CWiW:
How many times do I have to tell you I’m not interested in cricket and the pair of you should be doing something Bandit like and not running a breakdown service in a small Buckinghamshire village!

JOSE & ALICANTE:
You bad man.

JOSE:
You have the right kind of face for film.

ALICANTE:
Si! Thirty days of Jim.

THE BANDITOS ROLL ABOUT THE BLOG. TIPPING IT SLIGHTLY TO THE LEFT AND ALMOST KNOCKING OVER A BLOG ABOUT FISHING IN MADAGASCAR

CWiW:
Are you suggesting that I am a Vampire?

JOSE:
No we’re saying you plain ugly for a good month!

ALICANTE TAKES UP GUARD. JOSE LOBS AN EASY BALL

S/FX: THWACK! CRASH.

CWiW:
Right I’m calling the Vicar.

JOSE & ALICANTE:
Please Bozz! Not the Holy Jo!

CWiW:
Yes and I’m sure he’ll bring a very deaf nun. So you could be on the Rosary all night.

THE BANDIDOS RUN SCREAMING OUT OF THE CWiW BLOG AND STRAIGHT INTO A FASHION BLOG DEDICATED TO THE LATE WORKS OF LAURA ASHLEY.

- END -

That told them.

Work in Progress
I have a lot out there and I wonder if anything will come to anything. I should find out soon from the BBC7 show. Or maybe not. Nothing from the Channel 4 4Laughs site either. All together...

We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome some day


Chorus:
Oh deep in my heart
I do believe
We shall overcome some day


Tune Next Blog
For a picture of JimKin, the secret of being funny (just a couple of things I’ve learned), and why I say “Sausages!” to myself when I see a particular Canadian dancer.


Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:48 pm, Blogger Les Becker said...

Y'know the saddest part about that whole post is that your cup is empty. I can't imagine how you get anything done in that condition.

 
At 7:42 pm, Blogger JimKin said...

lol

It's not even my cup. Mine was just to the right filled to the brim with double Java...

 
At 7:42 pm, Blogger JimKin said...

lol

It's not even my cup. Mine was just to the right filled to the brim with double Java...

 
At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JimKin,

I'm a US-based comedy ventriloquist and your site came up when I did a search for sites pertaining to comedy writing. Do you write comedy on the side? I'm looking for a comedy writer to help me out, but to be candid, I'm not very familiar with how the industry works.

Could you send me your rates via e-mail? My website is
FunnyDummy.com

Thanks in advance!

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger JimKin said...

Hello Sure Fire!

Yes I do write comedy. I write a lot of surreal stuff. I've written for my own stand up act and for cabaret.

I'm not sure my material would suit if you're looking for standard gags though. Have a look at my other Web site www.dreamdrill.com for examples. If you think it matches with your expectations then let me know.

I'm rather busy with various comedy projects though...

All the best,

Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs