Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just say “Judder.”


I look up to Tom Cruise

Works under consideration: 25
Current Dominant Thought: Am I the fifth protocol?

Nothing yet…

No. Nothing…

Can’t remember what was on my mind…

Something like writing about my favourite words like ‘Judder.’

Dialogue!

That was it I was going to write about some of my favourite lines…

Lines from movies like ‘His Girl Friday’ or ‘All About Eve.'

But then I forgot what I was going to write so here’s a short sketch staring Mrs Pug and Mrs Ash aka ‘The Mothers’ and their pet Samurai ‘Suki.’

INT/DAY
MRS PUG’S LIVING ROOM. ‘THE MOTHERS’ SIT WATCHING CELEBRITY KNICKER SNATCHER OR CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER OR CELEBRITY LABRADOR, OR CELEBRITY CELIBACY (WHERE YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHICH CELEBRITY NEVER GETS TO BREED).
THEY ARE EATING DORITOS AND RASPBERRY JAM


MRS ASH:
Is the news on?

MRS PUG:
I’ve lost the remote.

MRS ASH:
No silly it’s behind the settee.

CUT TO SUKI THE SAMURAI APPEARING FROM BEHIND THE SETTEE. HE IS IN FULL SAMURAI ARMOUR. A RED BATTLE FLAG FLIES LIMPLY FROM A POLE ON HIS BACK.

SUKI BOWS A HUMBLE BOW

MRS PUG:
Thank you dear - BBC1.

SUKI:
HAI!

SUKI PACES OVER TO THE TV IN A SAMURAI CROUCH AND SWITCHES CHANNELS

MRS ASH:
Very neat.

SUKI RESUMES HIS POSITION NEXT TO MRS PUG AND SINKS INTO A SQUAT

MRS PUG:
Sky.

SUKI RISES FROM HIS POSITION WALKS TO THE TV AND SWITCHES CHANNELS

SUKI:
HAI!

MRS PUG:
I wonder if that film’s finished?

MRS ASH:
I wonder too Celia. Now what’s the time?

SUKI:
Three Thirty two.

MRS PUG:
That’s a useful feature.

- END -

Tune in next time
For some dialogue and “I’m a Celebrity get me a laser." O' and I will revisit the word 'Judder.'


SUKI: (V.O.)
HAI!


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:44 pm, Blogger Les Becker said...

Oh, oh, oh! My new favourite phrase is now "Celebrity Knicker Snatcher"! That's what I want to be when I grow up. You are so good to continue giving me reasons to carry on, JimKin, thank you.


"And she stood - juddering - beer dribbling from one nostril, as the Celebrity Knicker Snatcher struck again in a whirlwind of knicker-snatching, and wondered at the breeziness of it all."

If I didn't live in Canuckia (or it weren't November), I would forgo the knickers. Breeziness. Ahhhh.

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger JimKin said...

LOL

The Duchess is kind...

and...

I was thinking that I should send over a Pyrate for Nanny/Granny duties...

Granite would be delighted to feed you beer...

Woody would feed the creative in you and do the ironing

And did I tell you Captain Nice has a middle name?

Captain Horatio Breeze Nice

Tick Tock!

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger Les Becker said...

I was so hoping his middle name was "Massage-Oil", though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs