Sunday, January 09, 2011

Abandon Blog!



I started this blog to show off myself as a comedy writer and to share what I know about writing comedy.

I learned a lot about running a blot and writing. I also had a lot of fun exchanging comments about comedy, helping others start to write and indulge in some surreal madness.

I've put all I have learned into a new comedy web site www.bitcomedy.co.uk

Please visit and let me know what you think.

If you like short comedy using Twitter then you might like Taliban Twitter.

If you're looking for comedy sketches then try 'Can I come in?'(Psst! It's about a sperm knocking on your door)

If you're looking for advice on comedy writing try this post on writing comedy characters.

See all my comedy writing here.

All the best and thank you for visiting comedy writer in waiting.

TooT!

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor blogs